• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A+P Rabbit Food

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Ordered mine today!!
Anyone else feed it?

ETA - i think im overfeeding pellets, anyone give me any guidance on how much to feed? How many pellets :oops::lol:

Last edited:
I have a 1200 grams mini lop.
I give her 20 grams of pellets per day + hay + vegetables.
The pellets are a mix of A and P and Excell

I fed A and P. I am currently mixing it with Science though as mine have always had SS. A and P suits them all very well. I fed an egg cup full per rabbit per day.

Mine have A&P. I have 3 small rabbits and i feed them one handful per day to share. I have small hands so would guess at about an eggcup amount :D

All mine have A&P.

The giants have about 2/3 of a teacup each per day, and the smaller ones (the ones that range from 1kg to 2.6kg) get around a small yoghurt pot full between two of them each day.

i feed it and mine probably get about an egg cup each a day, split so they get half in a morning and half on a evening. Chloe gets slightly more as she is only 6 months but am starting to cut her down now so she gets the same as the other 2.
Can i ask where you ordered it from was it somewhere local?

Smudge hated the A&P pellets, I brought a HUGE bag of them, and he wouldn't eat any, he would tip over the bowl in protest, so I have put him back on Excel :D whatever makes him happy :)

Back