• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

massive poos

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
petals poos are massive if they got any bigger they'd be the size of malteasers!! anyone else bun make hugh poos?

Hehe Stitch has let a few massive ones out lately, still the hard ones but about (.......) long and almost twice the width... Ouch :oops::lol:

It is a sign that they are being fed a well balanced diet of lots of fibre. You should be feeling proud that you are ensuring that your bun has a very good diet.

i think this is the only site where you can get excited about big poos big poos are a good sign, people even take piccie to show us on here :lol::lol:

i think this is the only site where you can get excited about big poos big poos are a good sign, people even take piccie to show us on here :lol::lol:

Lol I shall take a piccie next time I hear myself go "oh my god, what a whopper" :lol:

Somebunny here does huge poos too, but I haven't been able to work out which one it is yet. :? I've found that the really big ones just seem to crumble when you try to pick them up too. Is that a good thing as well? Not sure if I should be admitting to picking them up by hand though. :oops::lol:

what i tell my son when he decided to go all girlie when i ask him to pick some up :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

My kids just think I'm batty because I'm always analysing the poo and making sure it's the right shape, colour and consistency. :oops::oops:

:lol: I'm sure we all do - it's not real poo is it? Just a lot digested hay:D

I was trying to justify it to my brother on sunday when he was helping me re-design flopsie's house. He didn't believe me, said poo was poo.

:lol::lol::lol:

My kids just think I'm batty because I'm always analysing the poo and making sure it's the right shape, colour and consistency. :oops::oops:

ive done that too broken one in front of him to show him whats there, he was ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

then theres the occational soft poos he wont go near them

Oooh no, I can't touch the soft poos. :lol::lol: They're too much like real poo. :lol::lol:

lol brilliant, will maybe try and take a photo tonight of them, their so golden brown. lol i always check my buns poo, glad i'm not the only one tho. i lift them all up too, sure it's only hay and you can wash your hands afterwards. just trying to work on ted's poos, they are a heck of alot better but half the size of petals, they both get fed the same so don't know if ted's will always be small. :lol: "roses smell like poopoopo". very strange that we get so excited over them.

lol i remember stich haveing a few bigger poops.... he likes his hay but by far the biggest
(and most alarming poops) i have seen(sorry worm that turned) was bobbin.... he had the biggest poops ever lol all hay of course and he is a big boy..a french lop i think...but stilll lol i was like...wow!!!!

Back