• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your buns fav treat?

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
I am for Xmas going to get some really fav treats place them in hay (some posh stuff, not the bale type) then wrap it up in newpaper for parcels for the buns to rip open and of course the Piggies too.

But I want to know what would your buns rip up 'presents' to get at?

Pieces of apple, & toast. A couple are mad for spinach. Broccoli is a big hit. And one is cardboard Toilet rolls - which I have to limit cos he literally eats them in about 3 seconds

Peppa wouldn't care if her present was a soggy mess of pear and banna if it is slighty food like she'll have it and ask questions later, usually 'more?' :roll::lol:

Dried fruit, papaya, pineapple, parsley, herbal treats.

Lots really, he also loves to rip newspapers :lol: naughty bunny haha

Curly Kale. Flopsie is the cabbage monster :)

I think your idea of wrapping up good hay is a great idea. I might steal it :oops:
I can see it now though, my living room will be such a mess! :lol:

any fruit and dried fruit, specially the sweet stuff like banana

Carrot and parsnip

small dried pieces of bread

any commerical treat from the pet shop but they aren't allowed these very often!!

Eric and Ernie go mad for Curly Kale too and Just like Flopsie they are cabbage monsters, although I learned this week, that you shouldn't give too much.:(:(:(

They aren't really keen on fruits.

Last edited:
Eric and Ernie go mad for Curly Kale too and Just like Flopsie they are cabbage monsters, although I learned this week, that you shouldn't give too much.:(:(:(

They aren't really not fruits.

Awww, as long as you learn from mistakes then it's fine :) I've been limiting Flopsie's Kale lately too.

I'm always learning about what I should and shouldn't do on here :):):)- good job, I have found this site:p:p or goodness knows what would have happened to my 2!!!:cry::cry::cry:

corriander and parsley! those mixed bags of spinach water cress and rocket they go mad for, apple and pear, captain is partial to tomato, infact he is partial to pretty much anything (he even attempted to steal a bit of my fried egg once!) :lol: hehehe, greedy bun.

Last edited:
what's up with kale? mine have it everyday (it's their fave green veg) :?

Fengucreek crunchies are devoured in seconds.

They also like the naturals toothbrushes and those new excel herbal treats wrapped in paper.

Naturals herbs plus sprinkled in their hay.

Carrot

Pellets

Banana, curly kale, greens, broccoli....Moonshine goes mad if she sees anyone with cake :shock: seriously... she will pounce on you to get it :shock: so unless you want to be harassed, you can not eat cake when she is around!!!

Back