• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

easter stories and pictures wanted

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all
For the next issue of bunny mad magazine i am doing an easter special. i am going to cover the new "make mine chocolate" campaign to help spread the word not to buy bunnies for easter or gifts anytime of the year. i am looking for some nice picyures which feature bunnies amongst flowers or that you could imagine on the front of an easter card. They need to be clear and of a high standard. i am also looking for stories about bunnies that have started life as an easter gift or anything easter related. if you have anything you think i might like please post it here or pm me. If i use anything from this thread you will be informed.
hope you can help.
lisa and the buns

Teal'c was an unwanted Easter bunny. He was purchased by the side of the road as a gift, and given to someone who had never had a pet and had no idea what to do with him. He was fed rotten veggies and left in his cage until the smell got so bad they decided to get rid of him. They had never cleaned his cage, so when I got him he was soaked in urine and it took two baths to get him clean.

Does that help? I'm sure someone will have a more compelling, better written story than that...

hi Teal'C
thankyou, that is just the kind of thing i need. if possible could you tell me the story in a bit more depth including how old he was when sold, how long the first owner had him, how he was when you got him and what you had to do to make him a happy bunnny again, how he is now and what's he like(personaliity).I would also like a picture of him if you have a nice one or even one when you first got him. please email me at bunnymadmagazine@hotmail.com
many thanks lisa

hi Teal'C
thankyou, that is just the kind of thing i need. if possible could you tell me the story in a bit more depth including how old he was when sold, how long the first owner had him, how he was when you got him and what you had to do to make him a happy bunnny again, how he is now and what's he like(personaliity).I would also like a picture of him if you have a nice one or even one when you first got him. please email me at bunnymadmagazine@hotmail.com
many thanks lisa

:wave: emailed you

lisa x

Hmmm...I'm not too good at writing stories so that people will want to read them, but I would be happy to provide the details and have someone more creative write it. Let me know if you still need someone - I see you've got some other people trying to help as well. :bunny:

thanks lisa-lovely pictures

TermiteFrank-i'd love to hear franks story

Teal'C - don't worry if you're not good at writing. Just send me the details and photo and i'm sure i can do something with it.

I don't have an easter story but I do have a photo of Karmella posing in an easter display, is this ok?

Karmella.jpg

Love that picture!

I'll send you the details this weekend. Got a big test coming up tomorrow. :shock::shock::shock:

hi all
For the next issue of bunny mad magazine i am doing an easter special. i am going to cover the new "make mine chocolate" campaign to help spread the word not to buy bunnies for easter or gifts anytime of the year. i am looking for some nice picyures which feature bunnies amongst flowers or that you could imagine on the front of an easter card. They need to be clear and of a high standard. i am also looking for stories about bunnies that have started life as an easter gift or anything easter related. if you have anything you think i might like please post it here or pm me. If i use anything from this thread you will be informed.
hope you can help.
lisa and the buns

What's this? Bunny Mad Magazine? What did I miss?!?!
:shock:

i bought my ted at easter but not sure that really counts. it just so happened to be easter when i decide to get a bun.

Back