• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Degus Need home

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I have two Degus coming in tomorrow via the RSPCA complete with cage. I will be able to give more info tomorrow but if anybody is interested give me a shout:D

Last edited:
They are like an oversized gerbil
This is one
degu.jpg

I am keeping them:D

thank goodness you are keeping them cos i would have been tempted:) aren't they just absolutely georgeous, and funny and noisy. i can just about hold a conversation with ours hes so talkative. get more sense out of him than the humans that live in this house:roll:

and your sister;) :lol::lol::lol:

They are soooo funny they even love the rabbits going over to the cage and they push each other out of the way to get close to them:D. I have done a load of reading up on them:D

and your sister;) :lol::lol::lol:

They are soooo funny they even love the rabbits going over to the cage and they push each other out of the way to get close to them:D. I have done a load of reading up on them:D

and you say i can't say no!!!! :lol::lol:

Back