• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awarness raising Day ~ Advice please

duracell

Alpha Buck
Hullo, the rescue I foster for is a really new set up although the girls have all had years of experience working with the RSPCA. We are having our first awareness raising day at a local (no livestock) pet store (Jollies in Blyth).

Obviously we would like to use it as an opportunity to no only help people make good pet decisions but also to raise some funds. There will be a tombola but I am looking for other ideas and advice from more experienced members.

What should we take? What should we expect and are there some good ideas for fund raising anyone can share!

If you contact the RWA you can get care leaflets etc from them andi think you can download the RR poster from the website.

Hello:wave::wave:
Mabe take a cuddly rabbit and do a "Guess the name" or if it is a big one, "guess the weight". I think you would have to let them have the cuddlys after for a prize though.

Sorry really boring ideas, but all I could think of:oops::oops:

Good luck with the fundraising:p:p

organise a rabbit photo show, people bring down photos of their pets/rabbits and enter them into classes such as "cutest buck" etc etc... 50p to enter, get someone to judge and your away :D

You could also have guess the breed?

i will list your website in my next bunnymad magazine which i hope will help!

Thank's Lisa.:D I keep thinking I should write some thing about fostering for your magazine but my writing is not great :oops:

With things like photo competitions and guess the weight people would need to leave their name and address right? Are they difficult to organise in reality for an event like this one?

Back