• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I might be in the paper U/D NEW article uploaded Giant bun

Starlight

Warren Veteran
I have called both the Barking and Dagenham Post and the Barking and Dagenham Recorder about our french lops tale of neglect. They are both going to call back, but hopefully as well as talk about her and appeal for info, i can get a small bit printed on considering rescues and not impulse buying, how that leads to this when buying for a child etc.

Last edited:
you going to get them to put a pic on too visual someimes highlight the horrors,

i hope they put something

i know down south at this time of year they have a section dedicated to the plight of rescues in the local rag

Hopefully they can use the pics i put on here, plus a pretty one of her sprawled out. I do hope they rn her story, hopefully it will make people think before handing cash for a life.

How great, you'll be able to advise people on responsible ownership ;) just a shame its under these horrible cirsumstances that its all come about :censored::evil: how's he doing today? :love:

How great, you'll be able to advise people on responsible ownership ;) just a shame its under these horrible cirsumstances that its all come about :censored::evil: how's he doing today? :love:

She is at the vets, was admitted last night and is going to be sedated and have her ears and wounds cleaned, and have a full checkover to see if ive missed any injuries she may have.

Apparently she also bit a nurse this morning!!

The rescue I foster for got in the local rag and it did help our fundraising and rehoming for a few weeks after so it is defiantly worth doing! Good luck with this!

Im meeting the Barking and Dagenham Recorder at my vets to take pics of me with her :shock:

Wish me luck! its at 6pm.
Hopefully that way my vet can give a real description of whats wrong with her as well and how easily could have been prevented.

Back!!

They took loads of pics of her with me, some with her and my vet and with the nurse who bless her, spent most of the day checking on her!!

If we make it in, it comes out Thursday, so we will see!!

Back