• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winnie the piggie u/d pigtures of his new log cabin!!!

andic

Mama Doe
It's a hard life being a piggie.......

IMG_0134.jpg

and just so that you know that he is awake sometimes!!!

IMG_0115.jpg

.....what a poser he is!!!!!

and here he is in his new log cabin.....

winston007.jpg

full piccie of log cabin
winston005.jpg

(please excuse all the poop!!!!:oops::oops:)
last night o/h was giving him a treat when Winston decided it would be easier to climb through the window that the door:shock:....amzingly enough he fit through the window:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Aww he is very cute. Have you ever thought of getting him neutered and finding him a Mrs W :love:

My boy Oscar has 3 wives. He's a very proud porker :lol:

Rabswood

Thank you All!!

Rabswood & Bluebunny - I have thought about getting him a little friend, but he is so content as he is....he's such an outgoing piggie, he lives in the living room with his attached run, so he has a lot of attention:D and to be honest, he's hardly ever in his log cabin, he spends that much time in his run snuggled up under his hay rack:D:love::love:
I think he is more of a human piggie.:D

I rescued him as he was a child's "forgotten pet":evil: and the rescue did try to pair him back up but he didn;t want to know!!! I think if I was going to pair him up I'd choose a baby boar. THanks!!!

Andrea

Back