• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cheap/free toys for bunnyhops!

Lynne_Zeb

Young Bun
Hi all:wave:

Being as I have been breaking the bank on Zeb recently and he hasnt seemed all that bothered in the shop bought toys today I rammed a toilet roll with straw and hid some chopped up carrot in it and Zeb has LOVED it......so that got me to thinking.....does anyone else have any good boredom breakers for our fluffy friends??

Phone books, they love digging and turning pages or dragging it about

Paper bags filled with hay and pellets and closed

Cardboard boxes, small ones filled with pellets and hay then closed or big ones with holes cut in to make a bunny house

Something to jump up on, like those plastic stools for kids, not free but they dont need replacing again! Mine love jumping onto things

A digging box, just a storage box filled with soil

Toilet tubes filled with hay/pellets/veg strung together and hung up

Apple branches, I get mine free from a gardener just make sure they are untreated

Egg boxes closed and filled with pellets

Pine cones, I send my brother to the woods to get mine :lol: Then just stick them in the oven for a bit and let them cool

Tunnels, I got clay pipes free from a building site and they make great tunnels for the runs

Bits of veg wrapped up in a sheet of newspaper to make little parcels

Back