• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnyboarding.....

Told my friend Rob that I'd booked Gregory and Gretel in for Bunnyboarding over New Year....

Where?! He asked.

In Alwoodley.

What? And the rabbits just go down't 'ill on't board?!

Ha ha - I love the thought of Gregory and Gretel with little helmets and knee pads on hurtling down the hill on a skateboard! :lol:

Yes it is! Have you used them?

My four were there for three weeks, they had a grand time, I would totally use them again given the chance.

When i booked them in sorrel was sort of nearly due for a dental, and she doesn't show obvious symptoms, so i was a bit worried. but the lady had an appointment for another bun so she took sorrel along for a free teeth check at the same time to put our minds at rest as it were. so sorrel was safe and i didnt even have to pay for the vet :) :)

say Hi to her for me please :) but don't mention that Guinness and Briony passed away because she got quite attached to them and i think she'd rather not know :cry::cry:

your buns will be in the best possible hands there :D

Oh that's good to hear....I was very impressed with their website anyway! I almost want an excuse for them to go stay there! They've never been away before - I usually get someone to pop in but noone is around as it's new year!

Will she know what I mean if I say Clutterdrawer says hi?! x

Oh that's good to hear....I was very impressed with their website anyway! I almost want an excuse for them to go stay there! They've never been away before - I usually get someone to pop in but noone is around as it's new year!

Will she know what I mean if I say Clutterdrawer says hi?! x

No :lol: Tell her it's Ruth and mention the buns names if she seems confused :)

Will do! I'm quite looking forward to it! Want to pack them little cases!
Won't want to leave them I bet! Dropping them off NYE at 1pm and picking them up 5pm on NYD! Not sure how they'll feel about being in an indoor cage when they are used to being free range! Maybe I should warn them that when Gregory ahs to be shut in he stamps and bangs and tries to get out?!

Haha when i was there they had Lynne's (holidayhutch) cockatiel and he was shouting fit to raise the roof so I'm sure they'll cope!

I can also totally vouch for Camp Nibble, they are a lovely couple that run it. They even asked us over to give our opinion on their set up and ask advice being new to it all. Clutterydrawer was going to come here with her buns but it happened to be the one week we were on holiday ourselves so we recommended Camp Nibble to her. Our buns, pigs and cockatiel all went there same time as Clutterydrawers and loved it.

Totally agree too Ruth about not telling her about Guinness and Briony, she is rather delicate around that sort of thing.

Haha when i was there they had Lynne's (holidayhutch) cockatiel and he was shouting fit to raise the roof so I'm sure they'll cope!

They were totally besotted with Chuck and have been thinking about getting one of their own. Please tell them Chuck sends a wolf whistle for them both:lol:

I can also totally vouch for Camp Nibble, they are a lovely couple that run it. They even asked us over to give our opinion on their set up and ask advice being new to it all. Clutterydrawer was going to come here with her buns but it happened to be the one week we were on holiday ourselves so we recommended Camp Nibble to her. Our buns, pigs and cockatiel all went there same time as Clutterydrawers and loved it.

Totally agree too Ruth about not telling her about Guinness and Briony, she is rather delicate around that sort of thing.

well exactly :cry: there is such a cute pic of them on her website :cry:

incidentally what is her name??? when she answers the phone she jsut says "camp nibble" and i made the cheque out to her o/h, don't like calling her "camp nibble lady"

chuck is funny :lol:

Yep it's Hannah and Steve, they are a lovely couple.
Ooooops just noticed she has Chuck down as a budgie instead of a cockatiel.

Did he pop his head out for a tickle for you Ruth? I haven't told her yet that Caramel died a week after we got back of holiday. :cry:

Back