PDA

View Full Version : paper shredder

Cynthia
17-11-2008, 06:17 PM
So i just found out that Cocoa loves to shred paper and eat it. I took it away from her though when i caught her eating it. Just wondering if anyone elses rabbit loves to shred paper and eat it. Did i do the right thing in not letting her eat it. Thanks help appreciated So if any of you need paper shredded i guess you could let your rabbit do it for you:lol:

LionheadLuver
17-11-2008, 06:19 PM
Mine love to shred paper, but thankfully they don't eat it. I have to put all paper out of sight, otherwise it's shredded and all over the hutch. :roll::lol: You shouldn't allow them to eat it though, so you did the right thing. :)

areia
17-11-2008, 06:19 PM
yup phone books, cardboard boxes loo roll sellotape rolls, my bills :lol: sorry i cant pay my bill my rabbit ate it, tried it it didnt work sometime they eat a bit most of the time they just tear it up and throw it about

~ Cat ~
17-11-2008, 06:22 PM
All of my paper back books have nibbles in them - in fact anything that is paper has little teeth marks in it!

jesska
17-11-2008, 06:36 PM
i put news papers at the bottom of the hutch then there shavings and hay on top and they just love to dig down and shred there paper i think its one of there favourite toys making there home messy :roll: