• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

paper shredder

Cynthia

Young Bun
So i just found out that Cocoa loves to shred paper and eat it. I took it away from her though when i caught her eating it. Just wondering if anyone elses rabbit loves to shred paper and eat it. Did i do the right thing in not letting her eat it. Thanks help appreciated So if any of you need paper shredded i guess you could let your rabbit do it for you:lol:

Mine love to shred paper, but thankfully they don't eat it. I have to put all paper out of sight, otherwise it's shredded and all over the hutch. :roll::lol: You shouldn't allow them to eat it though, so you did the right thing. :)

yup phone books, cardboard boxes loo roll sellotape rolls, my bills :lol: sorry i cant pay my bill my rabbit ate it, tried it it didnt work sometime they eat a bit most of the time they just tear it up and throw it about

All of my paper back books have nibbles in them - in fact anything that is paper has little teeth marks in it!

i put news papers at the bottom of the hutch then there shavings and hay on top and they just love to dig down and shred there paper i think its one of there favourite toys making there home messy :roll:

Back