• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advent Calendar Appeal for Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue

March Hare

Warren Veteran
Hello All! :wave: After recently finding out that Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue is currently suffering under an absolutely HORRIFIC 4 figure vet bill, and that the veterinary practice is considering refusing future treatment for any more buns until the bill is reduced, I decided that it was time for some positive action! So I have decided to do an Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue Advent calendar to try and help reduce the balance a bit! This is how it works.............

The advent calendar is pictured below. Underneath one of the numbers (1 - 25) there is a prize. I will pm the number that hides the prize to Tamsin. Just guess which number the prize is under.....each number or guess is £5 - though please feel free to donate as much as you wish! ;) - and you can guess as many times as you wish. As each number is taken, it will be put on a list on this thread so that there are no double guesses of the same number. In the sad event that not all of the numbers are sold and the winning number is not chosen, the numbers that HAVE been chosen will be put into a hat and the winner will be drawn from them.

Please pm me for the address to send the guess money to (well hidden cash, postal order, or cheque please :D) and all money collected will be taken down and paid off the vet bill so that the buns can continue to receive the treatment that they need. Thank you.....and GOOD LUCK!!!!! :D

AAdventcalendar7.jpg

Okay, they're yours! :D MANY thanks! I will pm you info of where to send payment to! :D

#1......raine
#2......Jason
#3......Maizey
#4......Jason
#5......Jason
#6......Jason
#7......Maizy
#8......Beth
#9......AnnaDelie
#10.....Jason
#11.....AnnaDelie
#12.....Maizy
#13.....raine
#14.....Jason
#15.....Jason
#16.....Jason
#17.....Beth
#18.....Jason
#19.....biscuitblossom
#20.....Jason
#21.....Jason
#22.....Jason
#23.....Jason
#24.....Jason
#25.....Maizey

Last edited:
How do you make direct donation to Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue?

Do they prefer a Bank Draft?

If so, what's the payable name and the mailing address?

Or do they prefer paypal so money can get there faster?

That's not all, since they do such good work, how come:

1) not on Tam's rescue center list

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/centres.asp

2) Noone recommend them on this thread where I try to get a list of rescue list for my last will rescue center donation list?

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=146301

Last edited:
Well......I can't answer the questions, as I don't KNOW the answers......but I CAN send you the donation info if you want it!!! ;) :lol:

It makes a lot more sense to post the donation info here in this thread so that for those who wants to donate, won't have to ask around, and would directly contact those info, either via bank draft or paypal.

After all, your goal is to ask for donation, there is no reason not to post it here.

That's not all, since they do such good work, how come:

1) not on Tam's rescue center list

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/centres.asp

2) Noone recommend them on this thread where I try to get a list of rescue list for my last will rescue center donation list?

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=146301

These aren't official lists that rescues are required to join so obviously not all rescues will be on the list, and those who would recommend ERR may not have seen your donation list ;)

Regardless, if the rescue center is looking for donation, I think it should be in the interest of the rescue center to post the donation info. here, whether they prefer paypal or receiving a bank draft.

there is no reason not to post it here.

As the postal donations are being sent to my home address, I do not want it posted in the public forum for obvious reasons. I have said in the first thread to pm and I will send the info. For those who want to pay via Paypal, the address is:

dark_angel@tesco.net

For overseas donations, Paypal is preferred as cashing international bank drafts here is next to impossible.....believe me, I have tried every bank going. The only bank I COULD find willing to do it was going to charge me £25 for the priveledge.....which is more than the bank draft was for!

Many thanks, raine.....I will add you to the list. :D

Back