• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys for buns :)

jakies13

Warren Scout
hi all, ive bought my buns the norm like sisal toys and willow balls etc but i was looking at the huge mound of toys my dog and cats have and was wondering if the buns could have the same sort of things.
Can they have rubber typed toys like the kongs that you put treats in and wot about soft toys with feathers on as my kitties have loads of these.
just thought id check before i would consider giving any to buns.
:D:D:D

I wouldn't suggest giving your bunny a rubber toy as they will chew it and eat it which isn't good for them. Same with the feathers, they will eat them straight away. Why not gives them a toilet roll with hay in and a few crunchy treats? they will love that! :)

I too dont think they should be given rubber toys as they may eat the rubber :) Theres loads of different toys out there, i ordered some wooden toys yesterday from this place....

http://www.chinchillas2shop.co.uk/tubtobs.htm

Ordered them the 'Matrix' wooden toy from that page but theres loads more wooden type toys on there suitable for the buns :)

i did think that with them really but just thought id check:D
theyve got a bumper pack of willow stuff and sisal toys to work there way through from the pet wholesalers i go to. I get stuff next to nothing which is great. i got one of the fiddlesticks bunny bridges from there for £2.49 its great:D

Back