• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can anyone help make my sig work?

:wave: hiya, i have a new signiture (at the bottom) why is it so small?, i want to make it bigger than it is but i dnt know what im doing wrong.

Can anybody help me with this?.

Thankyou Bex. xx

what did you make it on? you will need to crop all the white out and then resize to sig size as atm it is in the corner of the whole dcument which is making your siggy teeny when you resize if that makes sense?

what did you make it on? you will need to crop all the white out and then resize to sig size as atm it is in the corner of the whole dcument which is making your siggy teeny when you resize if that makes sense?

i made it on photobucket, but before that i joined them on my paint op on the computer. Would i need to go back to paint doc or go to photobucket to do it?. Im soo rubbish at this sorta thing, thankyou for getting back to me.
x

Back