• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny run to vets at 6pm in leeds need help!

MammaH

Alpha Buck
I'm getting really desperate now I have no one to take me I've asked everyone I know in Leeds who has a car and they're either busy or aren't even in Leeds,

I'm stuck in a rutt and really need to take Binx to the vets to hopefully get the splint off his leg
If anyone can please help me I'd be so grateful.
Nikinakinoooo PMed me last night and said she might be able to help but she hasn't got back to me and it's now getting to 4pm and the appointment is at 6 and I can't really afford to call a taxi and the busses stop at 5ish :(

Last edited:
Sorry huni, im at Vets with Bella at 6 so i cant help you.
Couldnt you get a taxi?
:)

the prices are so high though and I've just had 2 pay £250 for gas and electric bills and no one can give me the money till next pay day :( i may have to if i can't find anyone else :(

Aww i would if i was closer :( Think im ages away though :lol: Why not edit your title... something like bunny needs to be at vets for 6pm in leeds help! :D :D xXx

Am sorry hun, is Binx okay?
yeah he's oki but he has a splint on his leg that should hopefully be coming off tonight (hopefully) and he just doesn't like it you can see him getting frustrated with it and obviously he hasn't been out for a run so hes cranky and I can't get him into his box cause he hates being picked up and everytime i manage to get him in he leaps out im getting to me whits end:roll:

It may6 help him if he doesn't see you getting stressed as he will be picking up on this.

Problem is unless there's someone who lives literally within a few minutes, it'll still cost £20 to truly cover someone's costs if they've driven to you, then to the vets, then back to yours, then home again :?

Hope Binx is ok :)

hey yeah got there okish... apart from the 2nd taxi driver who expected me to put him in the boot which i was livid about!

He's fine his leg's healed well but he wants me to bring him in next week to get it xrayed and hopefully remove it so looks like i'll be posting another one on monday :roll::lol: wish I could drive would be so much easier

thanks for trying to help i know it's a pain and i wish i had a vets closer to me that dealt with rabbits but they are too expensive for a student like me :roll:

hey yeah got there okish... apart from the 2nd taxi driver who expected me to put him in the boot which i was livid about!

He's fine his leg's healed well but he wants me to bring him in next week to get it xrayed and hopefully remove it so looks like i'll be posting another one on monday :roll::lol: wish I could drive would be so much easier

thanks for trying to help i know it's a pain and i wish i had a vets closer to me that dealt with rabbits but they are too expensive for a student like me :roll:

So maybe you could post now about next monday?
Im back at Vets with Bella though..:?

true, it's on tuesday morning at 8:20
but there is a bus that goes right past the surgery so if i got my act together i could get that bus...

Is Bella oki by the way Nat? how come u had to take her to the vets?

Glad there's a bus - thought it was weird that there wasn't! Which taxi firm do you use? £20 sounds an awful lot to get to Morley from Beeston - I go to my friend's house in Horsforth (from Bradford which is about 6 miles) and that's only £8 each way.

Back