• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anybody elses bunny sleep like this?

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Is this funny or what!? Sorry for the poor quality I had to get the piccy quick with my phone! This is my Dudley and Daisy, Dudley is the nutcase sleeping on his back, feet in the air without a care in the world!

Dudleysnoozing.jpg

if Ivy has a place to lean up against he will roll over almost onto his back against it, though it there is nothing there and he rolls right onto his back he flips over right away, and looks at me as if it's my fault!!

Awww cute, yeah smudge flops like them, he does it from standing and just throws himself on the flow hehe, so cute though :love:

QUOTE:
if Ivy has a place to lean up against he will roll over almost onto his back against it, though it there is nothing there and he rolls right onto his back he flips over right away, and looks at me as if it's my fault!!

Heres Eric doing the same thing - he looks quite shocked and when he tries again, he doesn't quite make it over!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Love the flopping videos, they do look funny doing it don't they! Bit off sbject but while loking at that video I saw the others of your fab tent/tunnel combo! Its great where di you get it, did you buy it especially for the buns!?

Hello

Yes We bought it for the buns - it's in 3 parts!!! (we added the tunnel on the end)

It was from Argos about £14.99 I think, but we paid with nectar points, so didn't cost us a penny

Here's another video with the whole set up!!

Sorry to gatecrash the thread!!:oops::oops:

My MiniLop Rosie sleeps weirdly on her back like that too! She also sometimes sleeps with her head in her food bowl, or with her chin resting on her jingle ball. She's kinda odd, but I love her! :love:

That video of Eric flopping is GREAT......I replayed it three times!!! :love:

Back