• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My first photoshoot - pic overload...

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
Mummy took me to work today.... I though it was wonderful, and have been playing & binkying allllllll day, then when I got tired she said she was going to take my picture - it was very fun.....

I was a bit shy at first....
Ivy15-1.jpg

But I soon got the hang if it!
Ivy1.jpg

Mummy loves my fluffy little tail she calls it silly names :roll:
Ivy10-1.jpg

Ivy11-1.jpg

We played peek-a-boo...
Ivy12-1.jpg

Ivy14-1.jpg

Ivy13-1.jpg

Ivy2.jpg

Ivy3-2.jpg

Ivy4-1.jpg

Ivy6-1.jpg

Ivy7-1.jpg

Mummy say's this is my thinking face!
Ivy9-1.jpg

Then the hay came out!!
Ivy16-1.jpg

Ivy17-1.jpg

Ivy18-1.jpg

Ivy19.jpg

Thats it for now!! I’m off to find some food!!
Ivy8-1.jpg

Oh - those are fantastic photos - and what a super model!!!

If you don't mind me asking - what camera do you have. The quality is really good.

They are amazing!! we took gizmo with us when we went to venture last month, and they took some gorgeous pictures of him, but I couldn't justify spending £95 on a picture of him! :( (that was the cheapest one avaliable!!)

They are amazing!! we took gizmo with us when we went to venture last month, and they took some gorgeous pictures of him, but I couldn't justify spending £95 on a picture of him! :( (that was the cheapest one avaliable!!)

My prices are/will be a lot less then that unless you want canvas prints :lol:

Haven't decided 100% but am thinking to start at £25 for the photoshoot (no matter how long it takes) £10 for a 5x7 and then up accordingly but like I said it's not set in stone just yet!

Ivy - you are so gorgeous - I can see the model agencies queuing at your door :love::love::love:

It looks like you were a good boy for your mummy - any tips for your half-sister/aunty Tinks? :roll::lol::lol::lol:

your pics are AMAZING! :love:

what lens have you got? im looking at lenses at the moment (want 1 (or 2 if im cheeky) for christmas, looking at a 70-200mm f2.8 or f4 which were recommended for action shots for agility also want a macro and will obviously need something for nice bunny shots ;) iv got a canon :)

your pics are AMAZING! :love:

what lens have you got? im looking at lenses at the moment (want 1 (or 2 if im cheeky) for christmas, looking at a 70-200mm f2.8 or f4 which were recommended for action shots for agility also want a macro and will obviously need something for nice bunny shots ;) iv got a canon :)

For those piccies I used a standard 16-85mm lens f3.5/5.6 - f22/36, for outside I generally use the same, as my zoom lens only works well in bright day light, plus it's heavy.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:love: my fav is peek a boo and the last one soooooooooo adorable

Back