• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our New Shed and the Wickham 9! - Photos of the new buns

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Just managed to finish the shelf and assorted wooden boxes and the split mesh door this afternoon before the rain started to tip it down.

These wonderful bunnies really love to explore and are such a wonderful family!

Check the mummies out - :love:

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

IMG_1795.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

Missing them already and it's only 3 hours since I was sitting in that rather super-dooper shed with them :love: :love:. Helen has done a fab job with the shed... there's touches like the shelf being totally lined that aren't apparent in the photos - it really is the dogs whatsits:lol:.

another person who has babies extra clean how do you lot do it, mine are just never ending poop machines and not just in one place everywhere

yours are sooooooooo cute

another person who has babies extra clean how do you lot do it, mine are just never ending poop machines and not just in one place everywhere

yours are sooooooooo cute

With this lot it's going to be a cleanout every day I think, although they only poop around, all the widdle goes in the trays.

So lucky to be caring for these lovely girlies.:love::love::love:

Awwwwww! :(

My babies poo all over the place, too. But the wee goes mostly into the trays. Sometimes they aim a bit too high and then it goes behind the tray. I suspect that the mother does that, as the babies can't lift their bums that high yet.

thats the thing i doooooooooooooooo do it everyday,:shock: trying to train my lot your having a laff :roll:

I bought a very large shallow dog bowl at the car boot yesterday so that they can all get around the pellets at the same time and the babies have taken to sitting in it to do their poops. Sooooo cute. I'll try and get a picture tomrorow.

We've named the mummies. They are now called Annie, Doris and Olive. Proper girls names chosen by myself, Erin and Jill.:D:D:D

Back