• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunny Savvy Vet Opens Today - Surrey

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
A few of us are going along to the 'grand opening' of a new veterinary practice in Windlesham tonight. The lady vet who is starting it up is known to be a really good vet and knows about buns!

Looking forward to meeting her and her vet nurse - who just left our practice :(.

We'll let you know how we get on later!

Well we've just got back from the open evening marking the beginning of a new vet practice in our village. The lady vet, Gill, locumed at the practice where Donna at ARC works and takes the ARC buns. She has a trio of her own and is very bunny savvy. The head vet nurse was 'nicked' from the vets where I work and she (Liz) was working with Ivan Crotaz, the incredible bunny man in Harmanswater, Bracknell.

Had a guided tour and am very impressed with the set up. Also, Gill lives on site so will be able to respond to emergency call outs herself.

So if you live in the M3 corridor you now have the choice of two great vet practices for your bunnies.

Kynoch Vets and the new Windlesham Vets.

:D:D

ooooooooooooo i met Gill, she fell in love with my doc when i booked him in for his neuter lovely lady

Back