• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eric and Ernie - and finally..................

Hello

I am soooooooooo excited!!

Eric and Ernie have just completed their final stage of bonding!!!

We opened the cat flap in the shed for the first time yesterday and they love their new shed and catflap.

Here are a couple of Videos. Excuse the mess (amd my squeaky voice), but was still tryng to tidy a few things up around them!!!

Today is their first day of freedom - I hope they behave themselves!!!

Ooooh threesome - when I saw it I thought Mmmmmm tht looks like a right den of bunny naughtyness!

Lola is troughing on some dock leaves/dandelions and nettles I have just picked from the field over my way - I think she may have an eating disorder. Im going to print a pic of Eric and Ernie out for her cage!!! Bun Idol!! :love:

"Well Lola:love::love:

come on over to the "boys of the Playbun mansion" - anytime.

Oh and bring some of that lovely nosh with you and we'll have dinner for 3!:lol::lol::lol:

Awww, love them but how on earth do you tell them apart? :shock::lol: I loved the way one went bounding straight out of the cat flap but the other one had to sit by the flap and have a little think about it first. :lol:

Hello KarenM

Yes it is quite difficult sometimes to tell them apart, but when they are next to each other there is a big difference.

Eric is bigger and darker on the ears and nose!!
He is the dominant one and a chicken!!!:lol::lol:

He gives it the big strong boy impression, but he's a scardey cat deep down! He was the one thumping his feet at the fireworks and the last one through the cat flap!!:lol::lol::lol:

Oh that's mild - my husband spends his life laughng at me and the way I talk to the boys!!! (see here I go again!)

I call them lots of names............

My little boys!!!
Ernie Bernie
Eric Monster.
Honey bunnies
Bunsters
Popaadoms

The list goes on............

I'm sure Eric and Ernie are soooooooooooooo emabarrassed by it!!!:lol::lol::lol:

They're so lucky with that humumgous shed. Not to mention very handsome!

Just one thing, though, because I'm paranoid about foxes. You know your metal run panels? Please put either some cable ties or if you need to open it a couple of dog lead clips on that corner we saw in one of the videos. A determined fox or even a loose dog would easily push it's way in through there. I have a dog that can fold his metal crate front/back down to get out and I have to clip it togehter.

how fantastic and how lovely Eric and Ernie are (and Lola of course!) pet names for Tyson and Bruno include ty bunny, broonster, bru baby, binky boy (that's Tyson as he is a binky boy) the list goes on. My son (aged 16) thinks I am totally mad. I like being mad though!!!!!

Yes

4 boys all madly in love with Lola!!!

I think Lola is playing hard to get!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

She'll end up old and lonely if she's not careful:lol::lol::lol:

Little minx:love::love::love::love:

Back