PDA

View Full Version : Lilys down the vets.

ChloeLawless
17-11-2008, 12:45 PM
She wasn't eating this morning or taking her zantac and I got worried so the vets told me to leave her with them :(

but when I went from work, to pick her up and take her down there I got home and she sucked her zantac RIGHT away :| so goodness knows if she was just in a strop this morning or if shes poorly...but she is at the vets now :(

i am so nervous waiting for news on her

praying it was a bunny strop earlier...

Maizey
17-11-2008, 12:56 PM
I hope Lily is Ok and It was just a strop.Sending vibes Lilys way

caismeister
17-11-2008, 01:10 PM
What a silly girl being naughty for mummy and worrying you i'm sure she will be ok

ChloeLawless
17-11-2008, 01:22 PM
i DO hope so.

when darren my fella went down first thing this morning he said she seemed fine and was chucking her teddy around and chewing her bowl..

but then when i went down it was a different story! she was batting the syringe out of my hands, not eating and just sitting in a ball.

so i made her an apointment for tonight bt the vet called me when i got to work and asked me to bring her in, so when i went back to fetch her she had the whole of the syringe absolutely fine and then tried to chew her way out of her carrier in the car :|

strange girl...but shes picked her stitches so at least shes in there so they can sort that out.

little monster! :|

Fairy13
17-11-2008, 01:25 PM
Loads of vibes for Lily. x x x

Ted an Petal
17-11-2008, 01:34 PM
aw sending loads of vibes for lily. hope she gets better.

bunbuns
17-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Sending lots of vibes for Lily xxxx

Becky86
17-11-2008, 04:32 PM
Oh Lily! You little tinker :lol: Really hope shes ok now and back at home :D xXx