• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilys down the vets.

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
She wasn't eating this morning or taking her zantac and I got worried so the vets told me to leave her with them :(

but when I went from work, to pick her up and take her down there I got home and she sucked her zantac RIGHT away :| so goodness knows if she was just in a strop this morning or if shes poorly...but she is at the vets now :(

i am so nervous waiting for news on her

praying it was a bunny strop earlier...

i DO hope so.

when darren my fella went down first thing this morning he said she seemed fine and was chucking her teddy around and chewing her bowl..

but then when i went down it was a different story! she was batting the syringe out of my hands, not eating and just sitting in a ball.

so i made her an apointment for tonight bt the vet called me when i got to work and asked me to bring her in, so when i went back to fetch her she had the whole of the syringe absolutely fine and then tried to chew her way out of her carrier in the car :|

strange girl...but shes picked her stitches so at least shes in there so they can sort that out.

little monster! :|

Back