• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What can I make my rabbit??

devoted2buns

Mama Doe
That is fun for them to play with?? I already cut out box's and stuff them with hay / shredded paper and i give them loo role tubes, is there anything else i can give them that isnt going to cost me much? They have toys too from the pet shop but they dont play with them??

Old chairs or plastic tables make great toys! They like sitting on them, under them etc.

Also fill a toilet roll tube with Hay/Veg, they will love trying to get it all out:D
Jack x

A cheap loofah off the market. They only cost about a quid and you can cut them in 4 if you want. Frank likes to nibble on his as well as chuck it round.

Or how about flatten a box out, cut into an oblong and make them a tube to run through with it. As long as you roll the corrugated cardboard the right way it will be easy to do and either pritt stick it together or punch some holes and 'sew' it together with cotton.sisal string so it doesn't come apart but is bunny safe if they chew it.

Lola has an old Quality Street tin and we keep bits of toilet roll tubes in there and her toys and bits and bobs and she likes to select the toys, throw them out and sit in the tin. She also loves a cat igloo for about £4 and is currently giving a pair of my slippers a right good seeing to.

I got a hamster ball from p@h and shoved lots of hay inside it, so she rolls it about and can get the hay at the same time :) she loves it!

I save boxes for them and fill them with hay. We had a great one that we got from ikea. It was packaging for a clock and we filled it with hay and bits for Bobby and coz the box was a funny shape, we drew wheels on it and made it look like a car :lol: We loved it as much as he did :D

Ooh - I forgot! ASDA has some wicker waste paper bins for 99p. I stuffed them with hay and gave Dulcie and Frank one each. Dulcie likes to eat her hay out of it and roll it round. Frank is in the process of unweaving his.

Back