• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooty and tara move house!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Sooty and Tara were living in the hutch portion of the combo closest to you in this pic

19100827.jpg

sooty is a big woose, hates being outside and hates ramps stairs or anything which involves a height! So i built them a one level run inside the shed

1511086.jpg

15110811.jpg

Yes yes mum it's very nice now will you go away!
15110812.jpg

Awww bless dont you have problems housing them so close together? mine would fall out
Where did yoy get your hutches?

Awww bless dont you have problems housing them so close together? mine would fall out
Where did yoy get your hutches?

Nope they pretty much ignore each other! lolol at the old house they were actually closer than they are here.

The hutches came from here
http://therabbithutchshop.co.uk/

The guy who owns it is calls Tom and he built me two hutches specially for the big groups i had, they are 3ft x 6ft x 2ft with 6ft x 6ft runs, there really easy to erect and just the best thing i have ever bought!

Nope they pretty much ignore each other! lolol at the old house they were actually closer than they are here.

The hutches came from here
http://therabbithutchshop.co.uk/

The guy who owns it is calls Tom and he built me two hutches specially for the big groups i had, they are 3ft x 6ft x 2ft with 6ft x 6ft runs, there really easy to erect and just the best thing i have ever bought!

Wow it must of cost you a fortune!:shock:

just a tip for the water bottles.. when mine go a bit green i take them off put dry rice and water in shake them and rinse..do this a few times and the green will go completly saves you changing to new water bottles....

just a tip for the water bottles.. when mine go a bit green i take them off put dry rice and water in shake them and rinse..do this a few times and the green will go completly saves you changing to new water bottles....

wow im ispired!! will try this later!!

does it keep them from going green? I usually just cleanthem out every so ofetn with a bottle brush (did the outside ones not the inside ones :oops:)

does it keep them from going green? I usually just cleanthem out every so ofetn with a bottle brush (did the outside ones not the inside ones :oops:)

I don't know if it stops them from going green but I clean mine out using dry rice and water (shake realy well) and mine always look clean so maybe it does?

So phill, don't your bunnnies live on the hill anymore, have you moved house?

Rabswood

I don't know if it stops them from going green but I clean mine out using dry rice and water (shake realy well) and mine always look clean so maybe it does?

So phill, don't your bunnnies live on the hill anymore, have you moved house?

Rabswood

Yes we moved from the hill 3 years ago :lol: But we have just moved again! theres a thread somewhere

ohh im pleased ... is he still a little *********** :lol:

Actually no! He's not exactly what you would call friendly but he doesn't nip anymore, he still grunts and will box if he's really annoyed but otherwise he just outs up with having to have cuddles!

Back