• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Bella U/D Weightgain!!

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
She's back at Vets tomorrow for a weight check and to discuss the next step with her.

I pray its good news and that she has put weight on

Vibes for weight gain.

ETA - i watched her earlier eat some veg, im pretty sure its teeth problems, do i reckon shes going to need a dental!

Last edited:
Hope all goes well and you get to the bottom of her problem. I often think the worst part is not knowing what is wrong.

Hope all goes well and you get to the bottom of her problem. I often think the worst part is not knowing what is wrong.

Exactly it. She obv has something going on with the weight loss and her teeth have little spurs, but nothing too bad.

I just want her happy and healthy and with her friends :)

We had Bella at Vets a week ago in which she weighed 1.68KG.
Been feeding her critical care alongside the usual hay and pellets. She also had Fibreplex for a few days.

Went back today she now weighs 1.90KG :D:D
Have started her on a 9day course of panacur and have some metacam for her.
Going back in a week to weigh her again.

Aim is to get over 2KG in which she is then going in for a dental, as she has some spurs and she is also going to have an Xray done!

Keep the Vibes coming her way!! :D

She was a little fiesty at the Vets today too, which shows she feeling better! :D:lol:

Were a long way off but its a start!

Back