• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welll..............There here! U/D IT'S LOVE!!

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Bailey and Alyssa are here for bonding.....

there together..

and well.... im not telling :lol:

Last edited:
Okay.....

They have both eaten, kissed and groomed themselves.
There has been slight chasing and Alyssa nipping his bum.
But Bailey just stomps his feet and it stops.

Im not sure as of yet, whos boss, i thought Alyssa but i am now thinking Bailey!

There both fine....

You want pics? ;)

oooh that would be lovely. kissing??

i like how lyssie is nipping the male advancer... my girl lol!! taught her well.

i just went to feed them a treat before bed :oops:

meant to say Nat, feel free to share those herbs out amongst your lot too as they are for you to keep!!

i don't expect any food back lol.

xxx

When they first met..

SDC11126.jpg

SDC11128.jpg

SDC11129.jpg

Bailey :love:

SDC11131.jpg

Just to show Mummy im eating..

SDC11132.jpg

Both having a munch at a safe distance!

SDC11133.jpg

Whats over there?

SDC11137.jpg

Gettting clossserr....

SDC11138.jpg

Sarah i dont know what happened at yours, but they have been Perfect and "normal" :love::D

I can DEF say its work-ing......dont want to curse it!

ETA - Alyssa is trying to rush it, but Bailey is saying nothing on a first date love, NOTHING ;):lol:

oh my gosh :love:

i love them so much. my posh alyssa and my silly man :love:

awwwfingers crossed. maybe the area was too big or maybe i should never EVER bond my own buns lol!!

oh my gosh :love:

i love them so much. my posh alyssa and my silly man :love:

awwwfingers crossed. maybe the area was too big or maybe i should never EVER bond my own buns lol!!

I think Hun, its cos Bailey is your baby and he was been pestered and chased.

Bailey is acting OTT from Alyssa, but im leaving them too it, she goes up to him showing interest he stomps and runs away, she just sits and looks at him lol! :lol:

I think Hun, its cos Bailey is your baby and he was been pessed and chased.

Bailey is acting OTT from Alyssa, but im leaving them too it, she goes up to him showing interest he stomps and runs away, she just sits and looks at him lol! :lol:

u can just imagine its some bailster courting ritual. funny that. i try to kiss nick and he runs away!! haha.

thats the thing, with moo she went to barc.

i really hope this works so i can become 6!!

You've done it now Nat......I'm bringing my four to you!!!!! ;) :lol:

Seriously Beth feel free. Because i dont have that attachment to them i find it easier than doing my own! Not that i would put them in any danger. Hard to explain.

Back