• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Give this bun a fresh start U/D NAME CHOSEN

Starlight

Warren Veteran
This Bun was brought to me today.
The worst neglect case i have seen

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=155467

I am doing "Name the bunny" to raise some funds for his treatment.
I will know his sex for definate tomorrow as i can not get close enough to tell and do not want to stress bunny out.

Its £2 a name, this will be running until the 15th December.
The winning name will be pulled from a hat.

Please PM for details or post on this thread.

giant011.jpg

Last edited:
count me in.Poor little mite.Incredibly sad :(
Hope you get a good response.Pm me with details on how to send something.Please.

Paypal here too please or cheque whichever :D
PM me please with details! :wave:

Last edited:
oh i wish i wasnt a poor student :( i love helping out like this n now i feel useless!

I hope he gets better soon, i have lots of christmas holiday bookings Kris, and im going to make a donation box so if anyone has any spare change it could be put into the box for him :)

I feel bad bcus i cant personally chip in much, but i will make a little box with his photo and hopefully people will put their change in it :)

oh i wish i wasnt a poor student :( i love helping out like this n now i feel useless!

I hope he gets better soon, i have lots of christmas holiday bookings Kris, and im going to make a donation box so if anyone has any spare change it could be put into the box for him :)

I feel bad bcus i cant personally chip in much, but i will make a little box with his photo and hopefully people will put their change in it :)

Aww thats Lovely Sarah. Thank you :)

If theres anyone who wanted to donate cash/cheque whom i havent PM'ed, let me know.

Paypal details to come xx

I'd like to help too but would Paypal be ok this time? That way I can put it on the credit card and pay at the beginning of next month. :lol: I'll pay the Paypal fee too. ;)

Id like to help out too, ill pay with paypal if you can pm me the details.
Poor wee soul, hope he/she gets better soon :)

Back