• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ive ordered...

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
4 of the Ezi-Filla water bottles from John Hopewell... hoping theyre going to be better than the normal water bottles :roll:

Have also ordered 16 of the willow type balls from chinchillas2shop :D :D

Im trying to get bits and bobs for them for christmas... got 4 sets of bunnies so going to do them all goody boxes :D

Anyone know where theres any decent toys around :) xXx

The water bottles are great.
Im hoping to get all mine on them eventually.
Currently have indoor buns on them, so much better, they barely leak!

I also got things from the chinchilla shop too :D

I found UKPetSupplies good and cheap for toys!

whats the website? mite buy some as the buns outside have a big bottle nd thiers leaks!!

Type John Hopewell in google.
I would really recommend them, we had hell on with Oscar and Jasmines upstairs leaking and damaging floor, since changing its rarely leaked :D

will do. it'll have to wait til payday though, if i spend anymore on bunny things nick may actually divorce me!!

How do you find the buns react to the change on nozzle on these bottles? They look very different :?
Would love a none-leaking bottle though! :D

How do you find the buns react to the change on nozzle on these bottles? They look very different :?
Would love a none-leaking bottle though! :D

Shall let you know when they arrive... hope they'll be ok :? I was totally fed up of buying new bottles every few weeks :roll: Hope they'll be worth it :) x

Back