• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bramble U/D 16/5

Starlight

Warren Veteran
A french lop.
Got a call. Someone found her at the side of a road in a carrier, she had a load of muesli chucked in the bottom.

She has a crusty thing on his head, like the skin is sliced away but has gone all weepy and crusty.

giant008.jpg

giant009.jpg

She has weepy eyes

giant003.jpg

Her ears are astonishing.
giant004.jpg

giant005.jpg

She looks like he has lost condition
giant006.jpg

giant011.jpg
(you can see the pus stuff from the wound on his head)

She has another of this crusty mass things on his belly
giant013.jpg

giant014.jpg

And a very dirty bum
giant015.jpg

Shee sounds a tad respy and has slightly sloppy use of her back legs.
If anyone knows what it could be please say, I will be getting her an appointment tomorrow.

Last edited:
OMG!!! :cry::cry::cry: Poor poor boy. I've no idea I'm afraid what those crsty/wound bits are. I hope he can be nursed back to health poor lad :cry: :cry:

OMG that is terrible.Poor bunny:cry::cry:
Thank God someone found him in time.
Sending lots of vibes.

OMG!

That has got to be the worst case of neglect that I have ever seen.

Think you might have some serious mites and related infection there. Plus a whole long list of other things.

Sending get well vibes this lovely buns way.

Keep us posted on the bunny's progress please.

:shock: How on earth could anyone leave the bun in that state :evil:
I'm really shocked..
If you are doing a fundraiser for him let me know I'd like to give.

That is absolutely disgusting :censored:
Poor bunny must have had such S*** life and then his life of misery was nearly ended, he must have been terrified.
Worst case i've ever seen.
Suppose they didn't give him to a rescue as he was in such bad condition and heartless ****** didn't want to get done.
It's hard to believe isn't it. :roll:

Loads of get well vibes for this little guy.

OMG poor poor thing
makes me so angry that people can neglect their animals like this. Im so glad he was found in time.
Sallyx

poor little boy:( i dont understand how anyone could let an animal get into such a state!
Vibes for him.
and hope the vet can do something for this little boy :love:

That made me cry.Poor poor bunny.Why are we,humans,called the Superior race when you see cruelty like this time and time again.I'm so glad that you have got him now and I really hope that he can get better from this disgraceful neglect.Hes a beautiful boy:love::love:

:evil::evil: Cant beleive the neglect some scumbag as caused to this poor bun, fingers crossed for you and bun tommorow.Debx

Poor, poor rabbit,:cry::cry: I cannot believe how anyone could do this to a defenceless animal, well done Kris for taking him in and good luck, I am sure you can nurse him back to health.

Poor bunny, he must be so very sore :cry: Hopefully your vets can squeeze him in early, but if they can't get him in tomorrow morning please just turn up with him anyway, he clearly needs treatment as soon as possible.

Difficult to tell from the pics what might be up with him, but in the meantime I'd definitely keep him well away from your other buns and change your clothes between them, just to be on the safe side.

Please do keep us posted on how he is doing :)

Back