• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel so cruel....

Have got tons of things for Gretel to chew so that she won't chew my walls/skirting boards/wires etc!

She has willow balls, gnaw stones, hay n hide, cardboard tubes, seagrass mats - the lot! Today I bought one of those carrot rolls - a small log with dried carrot and seeds inside.

She loves it, but Gregory is so desperate to get to the carroty stuff.....he has no front teeth though! So he has been licking at it with desperation and looks so frustrated poor guy!

Ivy chews everything but his chew toys :lol:, he liked to chew out the carroty stuff from the carrot roll, but once he had to start knawing on the wood, he stopped, so I cut it in half - you should try it then you can get some of the stuff out, and he has a bigger space to lick...

i knwo i know..if you soak it in warm water then the carroty stuff goes to mush adn you can scrape it out..how do i know? dora and arhtur couldnt wait adn picked it up(team work) and plonked it in theer water bowl till they could get it outr easier!!! lol naughty bunsters but their tip might work!!! xx

Back