• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Situations buns get themselves into

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
Fiver has a thing about sticking his head in places he shouldn't. He found this cup on the floor with the dregs of some juice in and decided to stick his head in to lick the bottom. Of course he was so intent on the licking the botom of the cup he didn't realise he was leaning so far back haha.

Poor little man. Mummy you are so mean to laugh at him. Now all the rabbits on the forum will know, he will lose his street (or should that be field) cred :lol:

Rabswood

:) i no i am mean but it was hilarious :p

I've already sent it off to you've been framed hahaha! I feel mean for making money from it haha

Bless him.. he's not the brightest bulb in the box ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I've just nealy peed laughing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We had a cat that used to do that. If my stepdad forgot to pick his drink that he'd took to bed every night, I'd come home to find the cat bumping round with a tankard on his head. :lol:

haha cats are very funny animals. My sister had 3 cats and they got themselves into the strangest of situations haha :)

I hope i get the 250 quid for that vid! I'd treat fiver like a king for a week haha :)

Back