• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit really needs vibes - U/D SHE'S HOME!!!!

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Madam has jus been admitted at the vets. She was due to go on Tuesday go have a check over coz she's lost so much weight, but she was so weak today we had to bring her indoors as she couldn't get up the ramp in her hutch. She looked in so much pain so I decided to get her in to the vets.
Her teeth are in a bad way (my old vet never checked em, but that's another story) but because she's so weak, they have to keep her on a drip tonight to build up her strength and then they'll put her under a full anesthetic tomorrow and sort her teeth, but with her being so weak, there's a high chance she could die :cry::cry::cry::cry:
The vet said we got her in just in time, she more than likely wouldn't have made tuesday :(

Please can we have vibes so she makes it through her op. I couldn't bare to lose Biscuit, especially with me only losing Minnie a few weeks ago. Biscuit was my first bunny and we have the most amazing relationship I love her so much and need her back to full health.

Last edited:
Oh bekkie, im so sorry hun. we were only talking about squit last night.

ive got everything crossed for her sweety. keep me updated xxx

oh no. poor biscuit! hopefully the drip will help her abnd give her the strength to get through tomorrow,
shall be thinking of you and sending lots of vibes
lisa and the buns xx

Everything has gone a-ok :D

She's had to have a MASSIVE dental, including lots of teeth out and spurs removed. She's staying in tonight so they can monitor her, and make sure that she can eat. She'll be on painkillers and antibiotics when she comes home, which should hopefully be tomorrow.

Thanks for the vibes, they really worked. Minnie the angel must be watching over her :)

Back