• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new fosters have arrived...

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
They are gorgeous looking bunnies but we've encountered a problem. They are male & female, so I had to split them up .

The chinchilla lop looks to be a male with currently retracted testicals and the black & white lionhead cross nethie is a little female. They are both very underweight (all spine and ribs) but have good appetites so I am Panacuring them and feeding them up at the same time. The lop looks to have a few small molar spurs but nothing that is currently causing any problems for him.

The little female is called Matilda but havn't come up for a name for the lop yet. The lop also has an old injury to his ear, half of it is missing :(.

Can we have non-preggers vibes please....I'm pretty sure she isn't but you never know in these cases. They have a double storey hutch so I've split it into two parts.

lots and lots of non pregnant vibes. Can we see some piccies:wave::wave:
Sallyx

I will get some later in the week, they had a 2 hour journey over here and have been poked & prodded with all sorts of implements since they arrived so I'm letting them settle down now.

Feel very bad for splitting them up though as they have always lived together :(

Thank you to those that appreciate the names....I always dread telling Angie what I have called them, one of these days she is going to insist on naming them herself :oops:.

I've left them both tucking into big bowls of pellets, the state they are in they can have whatever they can eat :(.

please pleaswe please ...no babies ... we have enough ... :?

Given that they have been together for 8 months through spring & summer and been sexually mature AND her astonishingly poor body condition I would be amazed if she is.

I really don't want any suprises :(

Back