• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

honeYS babies the big brush up before and after*PICCIES*

areia

Wise Old Thumper
arghhh these buns are mucky errr buns
i dont know if its the hay as the new bale i have is so soft sweet smelling it just seems to stick to them but the before piccies are what they are like every day, :shock: and for 3 of them its hard work to keep them clean but they are all fwuffy when ive finished, the 3 are in a bit of a state but this is a gradual thin im doing with them as i dont want to frighten the hell out them so i just groom the worst off then a bit more and start again the next day
LADY JANE WHO IS ALWAYS CLEAN ONLY NEEDED A LIGHT GROOMING SO NO BEFORE AND AFTER PICCIE FOR HER
Photo-0225-1.jpg
[/IMG]

STILL TRYING TO SORT WHOS WHO WITH NAMES ITS SO HARD THEY ALL LOOK ALIKE :oops:
BEFORE
Photo-0219-1.jpg
[/IMG]

AFTER
Photo-0221-1.jpg
[/IMG]
VERY CLEAN NO BEFORE AND AFTER PICCIES
Photo-0222-1.jpg
[/IMG]

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGPENNNNNNNNNN thanks to bavarian bunnies fella coming up with a better name than poohhead
BEFORE
Photo-0223-1.jpg
[/IMG]
AFTER
Photo-0224-1.jpg
[/IMG]
BEFORE baaa im a sheep :lol:
Photo-0226.jpg
[/IMG]
AFTER
Photo-0227-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DIDNT NEED A BEFORE AND AFTER
Photo-0228-1.jpg
[/IMG]
i havent got a piccie of the last bun run out of battery on me phone

Last edited:
:shock::shock::shock::shock:you have got your work cut out there.I used to have two really hairy bunnies and they were a nightmare to keep clean and groomed

Awwww, they are such cute fluffballs. My "fella" didn't stop talking about them all evening. I should take him for some bunny cuddling more often. :D

When I saw the title of the thread, I was expecting to see your garage floor and all the pooh. :lol: That's the kind of brushing I mostly do with my babies.

Awwww, they are such cute fluffballs. My "fella" didn't stop talking about them all evening. I should take him for some bunny cuddling more often. :D

When I saw the title of the thread, I was expecting to see your garage floor and all the pooh. :lol: That's the kind of brushing I mostly do with my babies.

:oops: sorry to be so common :lol: youre both welcome anytime for cuddles even a hand in grooming wouldnt go amiss, an hour and half it took me, im not complaining they are soo sweet there is one who refuses cuddles at the mo thats teddy who was last he looked a me as if to say youre not going anywhere near me with "that" three of them were like "oh go on then get it over with"

so you're not tempted with pigpen no, hes such a character

it may be hard to belive but this is the state they get into every single day

Last edited:
I had to remove some poo from Beth's fur yesterday. It was stuck on her side, she must have slept on it. Maybe Pigpen and Beth would make the perfect couple!! :D

I had to remove some poo from Beth's fur yesterday. It was stuck on her side, she must have slept on it. Maybe Pigpen and Beth would make the perfect couple!! :D

nooooooooooooooooooooo im only having 6, 6 is my limit *goes and rocks in chair*

Awww bless. No they are cute :love:

Can I just ask do you add an extra to your pictures as you always have extra ones as well as the automatic ones from photobucket? :lol:[/QUOTE]

i dont add them honest :oops: justthe way they come out for some reason

well took them to the vet two weeks ago and 3 seemed differant from the other i will get them checked again as im usless with small buns but we have 4 girls and 3 boys my fav pigpen being a boys the one you picked is a girl and thankfully lady jane is a girl too

The one with the dark nose is my favourite, I think you said it was a girl.

Edit: they all seem to have dark noses on the photos. :oops: :lol: I mean the one that has long fur around the ears mostly, and not anywhere else. And it's not Lady Jane.

They are all so lovely and fluffy now, maybe i can have them all *daydreams* i definately want at least one of them and they will be an indoor bunny now in one of the spare bedrooms :D

They are all so lovely and fluffy now, maybe i can have them all *daydreams* i definately want at least one of them and they will be an indoor bunny now in one of the spare bedrooms :D

well now you know the rules you have to have two :lol: unless you have a bun thats on his or her own, we can help with any bonding:lol: they all love there hay with a vengance

i have two lots of people interested at the mo waiting to see if i get word back first, thats if i havent scared them off if my grilling

well now you know the rules you have to have two :lol: unless you have a bun thats on his or her own, we can help with any bonding:lol: they all love there hay with a vengance

i have two lots of people interested at the mo waiting to see if i get word back first, thats if i havent scared them off if my grilling

I might have another bunny up my sleeve ;) As soon as i know i will let you know! Its defo gonna be one though :D and then that will be my limit of keepy ones

Back