• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dust free hay company

lil860

Warren Scout
Finding it very hard to get some nice hay in all the pet shops near me and i have run out only got expensive stuff left (treat hay). Has anybody ordered the American timothy hay from the dust free hay company and is it lovely and green i have fussy piggies and an even fussier bun so it has to smell fresh and be green. Thanks :D

I have had it and it is lovely,i didn,t taste it:lol::lol::lol:but went down a storm with bunnies and piggies:D

Ok i will order them some ive had a large bale of hay from them before but my piggies werent keen. The timothy hay looks lovely and green from the pictures on the site. I do spend a lot on hay i use about a kilo a week and that is with 7 piggies and a fussy bun. Will try it and see.

I haven't ordered the American timothy from there, as if you buy Oxbow in bulk from SPH Supplies it works out way cheaper. :) Doesn't seem cheaper in the initial outlay, but you get far more for your money.

Back