PDA

View Full Version : Dust free hay company

lil860
16-11-2008, 02:29 PM
Finding it very hard to get some nice hay in all the pet shops near me and i have run out only got expensive stuff left (treat hay). Has anybody ordered the American timothy hay from the dust free hay company and is it lovely and green i have fussy piggies and an even fussier bun so it has to smell fresh and be green. Thanks :D

Becca
16-11-2008, 03:47 PM
I have had it and it is lovely,i didn,t taste it:lol::lol::lol:but went down a storm with bunnies and piggies:D

Indiechic
16-11-2008, 03:57 PM
I use DFH for my meadow hay and the buns absolutly love it. i am filling thier hay rack lots!!

lil860
16-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Ok i will order them some ive had a large bale of hay from them before but my piggies werent keen. The timothy hay looks lovely and green from the pictures on the site. I do spend a lot on hay i use about a kilo a week and that is with 7 piggies and a fussy bun. Will try it and see.

SarahP
16-11-2008, 05:04 PM
I haven't ordered the American timothy from there, as if you buy Oxbow in bulk from SPH Supplies it works out way cheaper. :) Doesn't seem cheaper in the initial outlay, but you get far more for your money.