• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noel wont take his Baytril...

Amy & Amber

Staff member
Naught naughty boy! :lol:

I pin him down, I have one end Elgar has the other and I get ready to push the plunger and he moves right at the last second and it goes in my hair or in the air! :oops: :lol:

How else can I give it him?

Being a big lad he must be on a high dosage of baytril....how much? Poor you.....at least if it's a small quantity it makes life easier! :)

We sometimes mix it with Ribena or dip the tip of the syringe in jam or honey.

I have to hold Mackenzie in the crook of my arm with his back legs held together with my hand and his front ones pinned down by arm that has the syringe in.

He hides every time i go in their room now :roll:.

I had this trouble with Bugsy,I put the baytril in a basil leaf then put three mint leaves on the top then he would take his medicine.

mix it with ribena neat or apple juice seems to work... alternativly you can hide it within apple or soak up the baytril i na bit of banana?

I cannot syringe. Daisy is eating her 3 mls twice a day on her pellets, wiping the bowl with a sprig of mint.

Back