• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from the new buns...- Pic update

natandfluffs

Alpha Buck
Hello

I've been lurking for a while and absorbing various pieces of advice so thought I'd introduce myself and my bunny family...

I have an 11 year old dwarf lop (Mr Fluffs) who has had free run of the house since his wifey died 6 years ago and he got an abusive new partner (who took much more kindly to her new friend- poor fluffs). He's my first love, much to my husband's dismay (though I do often find them snuggled up together so it's all good really).

We're recently married and now have four babies (bunnies of course) who reside in a wendy house and huge run. I'll post some pics when I work out how to get them off the camera...! Due for neutering in a few weeks so anxious already!

Last edited:
Hello

I've been lurking for a while and absorbing various pieces of advice so thought I'd introduce myself and my bunny family...

I have an 11 year old dwarf lop (Mr Fluffs) who has had free run of the house since his wifey died 6 years ago and he got an abusive new partner (who took much more kindly to her new friend- poor fluffs). He's my first love, much to my husband's dismay (though I do often find them snuggled up together so it's all good really).

We're recently married and now have four babies (bunnies of course) who reside in a wendy house and huge run. I'll post some pics when I work out how to get them off the camera...! Due for neutering in a few weeks so anxious already!

aww its nice to meet new members welcome to the forum.... glad they all getting netuered.. assume they aerr all quite young tehn?or same sex? or both?!!!! lol
with regards to the oldie.. aww w my favourite!! i love older buns and definatly have a soft spot for them! x

good to meet you too! how many have you got?

yep the little ones are 12 wks but mixed sex. little balls of trouble all of them, but lots of fun. i'd love it if they can stay as a group but am ready to split into pairs if it doesn't work.

the fave is definitely the oldie though... my oh works away a lot and even when he's around I think i usually get more kisses and cuddles from the bunny! :love: normally on his own terms though which i guess is more like a man...

I'd like to say hello and welcome to Rabbits United!

I'm Diana and if you ever need any help, feel free to send one of the Forum Buddies that you will find in the colour of light green a private message :)

I'm looking forward to seeing your photos :wave:

Finally worked out the operation of the camera... hopefully this will work!
Bubbles at 10 weeks (they all came in for firework night)
S7301000.jpg

Merry at 10 weeks
S7301010.jpg

Wispa's fluffy little bum (please don't take my photo mum)
S7300998.jpg

The gang munching
S7301005.jpg

Pippin munching
S7301009.jpg

Wispa 11 weeks
S7301011.jpg

Bubbles looking more mature- he achieved this at 13 weeks. 'I've trashed the joint please clean me out mum'
S7301022.jpg

And my special man... Mr Fluffs
S7301012.jpg

(good hay)
S7301013.jpg

Last edited:
Back