• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Decided to..

Lynne18

Warren Scout
split my group of 7.:( I really wanted to keep them together because I love to watch them interact. But now that they can't be together because of age (old enough to get pregnant/too young to be spayed) i've decided to split them up.

I now have a little group of three girls in the out building and a little group of 2 spayed girls and the little boys back in garden.

Will they ever be re grouped?:?:roll:

split my group of 7.:( I really wanted to keep them together because I love to watch them interact. But now that they can't be together because of age (old enough to get pregnant/too young to be spayed) i've decided to split them up.

I now have a little group of three girls in the out building and a little group of 2 spayed girls and the little boys back in garden.

Will they ever be re grouped?:?:roll:

once all are speyed and neutered(males adn females to stop territory issues... you should be able to rebond them in a neutralised area xx

Back