• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think this is big enough?

I think that would be big enough for normal sized bunnies! That looks great! I think i may have to get that for my buns Xmas too :D

I've seen one of these in the flesh and I'm sure it would be fine for all of mine - and my biggest is over 3kg. I've seen a giant get through a 15cm tube, it's amazing how small they can get when they want to :lol: The maze haven is really solid, I'm sure your buns will love it :D

The card is surprisingly tough, it has more of a feel of mdf so I do think it stands a reasonable chance of lasting for a while, but I still wouldn't want it to get wet as ultimately it is made of card, however strong - much better as an indoor toy or only outdoors in totally dry weather.

Thanks. I see what you are saying about it getting wet. I don't really want to spend £30 on something that if it got wet, which is most likely outside, it'll be ruined. Maybe I should look at something better suited to outdoors.

We've got one and our buns really like it - Honey runs through the inside of the maze and Hector loves sitting on top of it. The holes are plenty big enough for them (hector is a dwarf lop). I wouldn't use it outside in the wet though.

Back