• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone got this rabbit book..is it any good?

book out feb 19th 2009 im preordering it..might be just worth it

saw this book and thought..oooohhh what a good idea....i know its not the same but some buns on here are having such intensive care long term too and pallaitive care....a lot must be catered for in this book and itll help us understand what the nurses are being told to do so we are prepared when buns go in for ops or to stay in till better.....vet books we can find but a nurses one..about time!

heres the details...not saying books should take the place of vets and nurses and hospitalisation..just a handy reference to certain things and a good insight.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rabbit-Medi...m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=00A268GHEQWYF5H95E3Z

Yes I have it :D It is very good

Got some good tips on looking after disabled bunnies and it is very easy to understand.

Some of the alternative therapies are a bit :? depending on what you believe in. But overall it is well worth the money

might have been little use with stripes hun:( but useful in other cases maybe.

yeah lillian i know..im was like...ooohhh got so excited and then no one replied:shock::oops:

omg someone who has it..phew!! ooh thanks hun osunds like im on the right track!!

mmm went on ebay and soeones selling the nurses one..yeah right..its not out till feb 19th!!!:?

trying to make nikki rember to preorder it off amazon..or wherever else i ifnd it..usualy the book depository..shopped there many times!

Back