• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

continental giant breeders

jenny s

Mama Doe
me and my hubby have decided this is the breed we want next. any info on breeders would be helpful.

thanks

Hmm i got my conti giant from a breeder and i would never do it again :( Hes my baby. Thing is with breeders, (not saying all breeders are the same this is just from my experience), they dont want to help once youve taken the rabbit off their grounds so if you have any probs you may be stuck :? Not sure if thats worded right :oops:

The best thing to do is maybe contact a few local rescues and see what they have in? You could also maybe ask them to take your details and then if they have a conti in they may call you? Just an idea :) Theyre hard to get hold of though but rescues do have them in :) Im waiting for a female french lop to come along soon :D :D

Good luck :) xXx

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=150861&highlight=giant Maybe Bekkie still has one of these babies?? xXx

thanks for the links.

i would love a baby but will also consider rescues aswell, april my flemish was a rescue too

thanks becky

well maybe we could sway away from a conti but def want a giant as i love them sooo much. will keep an eye out

thanks for the links.

i would love a baby but will also consider rescues aswell, april my flemish was a rescue too

Is it to go with April? Has she lived with another bunny before?? :) The ones in the link i posted are still babies :) But would April be ok with a spring chicken around her :lol: xXx

thanks becky

well maybe we could sway away from a conti but def want a giant as i love them sooo much. will keep an eye out

:) I dont blame you, contis are gorgeous :love:

Heres my Ronnie... :love: :love:

100_0637.jpg

no it wouldnt be fair to pair one with april she is more of a dog rabbit lol ill fine a pic

i would love two so they can live together, april is on her last legs so pairing her would finish her off i think.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=150861
Just noticed this, thought it might help

no it wouldnt be fair to pair one with april she is more of a dog rabbit lol ill fine a pic

i would love two so they can live together, april is on her last legs so pairing her would finish her off i think.

Aww :( Poor April. Ronnie is more like a dog too :lol: So really your looking for a pair :D :D :lol:

It's a shame you're so far away from Manchester/Lancashire. The woman who I got Duclie off (rescue) had just picked up a beautiful pair of English Lops and they were ginormous.

Back