• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Guys on the grass!!

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
As the weather was OK I thought it would be nice to put the buns on the grass for a while.

It is Sophies first aventure on to grass, and she wasn't too sure. She Was only out for an hour, and she is tucked up in her cage with a snugglesafe now. but she never stopped moving while out there, so I can see her making a great transition to Out door bun, when the weather turns nice again.

IMG_6428.jpg
trying to escape.

IMG_6467.jpg
What you looking at!

IMG_6472.jpg
Well I am irrisistable

IMG_6468.jpg
not amused
IMG_6476.jpg
Im just so darn cute.

First time on the grass for Charlie and Autumn, so due to the change in scenery, there was a bit of humping. ut they still look adorable together.

IMG_6440.jpg

IMG_6441.jpg

IMG_6436.jpg

IMG_6435.jpg

IMG_6429.jpg

Last edited:
I love it when they stand up, like she is in the frist picture, they go all stretchy and inquisitive. She is a very pretty bunny.

AHHH don't be fooled, she is a naughty bunny! Discovered nibbled cables behind the tv including OH sensor to his Wii, so that was both of us in trouble!!

Back