• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding in feltham thomas and princess

areia

Wise Old Thumper
i have gorgoussssssssss though a bit porky thomas and lovely princess with me, so instant nose rubs but not licky, and a little thumping both very laid back considering princess is a little skitish,
will try and get a cleaer piccie later
Photo-0218-1-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey Zoe, I do hope that it goes well. Did Sue and Barry like Princess? How could they not, she's beautiful.:love:

Looking forward to the updates.:D

they did indeed love her, she is very sweet,

at the mo thomas is being very gentlemanly and seeming to ask before he leaps for which he gets a thump

"may i "

"no you jolly well cannot" *thump*:lol:

It's so nice to get a bit more of their story when you've seen them on the rehome pages - I properly fell for Princess, she's absolutely gorgeous :love::love:

Sending loved up vibes for them

tiz ok hun, if i had done the trip to you earlier it would of taken an hour and a half, it only took 15 mins to get to you from mine road was lurverly,

princess doesnt mind the car thomas looked as if he was protecting her more like the other way round, but all in and settled nicely no thumping or chasing as yet :D its going well just not lurvvvvvvvvvvvvvve at the mo

Hiya :)

Looking good, give me more updates when you can - is Princess the lop? - if so I think it will be similar to the bonding I'm planning with Hiro and Kiki this weekend. Kiki is skittish and bubbly and Hiro is a bit of a stamper, reading your first post it was almost like I could see how it may be for me :lol:, hope it's all going well x x

you know what i kind of miss the challenge these two are doing nowt zip nada :lol: no more thumping though very quiet night, not chasing, just opposites of the cage though princess is very laid back at the mo fully vegging,

im wanting to put a piccie up of something interesting,

im wondering aunty janice :wave: i know we do not encourage chocy spread but i have no bananas or chocy spread, would a tiny bit of honey work ???? i know its sweet, im not sure :oops:

you know what i kind of miss the challenge these two are doing nowt zip nada :lol: no more thumping though very quiet night, not chasing, just opposites of the cage though princess is very laid back at the mo fully vegging,

im wanting to put a piccie up of something interesting,

im wondering aunty janice :wave: i know we do not encourage chocy spread but i have no bananas or chocy spread, would a tiny bit of honey work ???? i know its sweet, im not sure :oops:

I would avoid hunny as it is extreemly high in sugar ... which can encourage the multiplication of the bad bacteria in the gut. Better to let things go slowly

If they are ignoring each other that is fine ... better than fighting. I have to admit I like the fiesty ones best as they can be a challenge.

ok wont try it then,

would you agree the fiestys one seem to settle and become closer quicker, ( unless they are obviously not going to get on )

i mean im happy with these two just the couple wanted to take them home tonight but i think for my peace of mind i want to see them a bit closer before sending them home

ok wont try it then,

would you agree the fiestys one seem to settle and become closer quicker, ( unless they are obviously not going to get on )

i mean im happy with these two just the couple wanted to take them home tonight but i think for my peace of mind i want to see them a bit closer before sending them home

Especially as they won't be going back into neutral territory. Thomas' shed will be very wiffy of Thomas so the longer that they are with you the better I think. Not sure how mum and dad would cope if when they got home they started doing a bit of chasing. :D

Especially as they won't be going back into neutral territory. Thomas' shed will be very wiffy of Thomas so the longer that they are with you the better I think. Not sure how mum and dad would cope if when they got home they started doing a bit of chasing. :D

i did drill on the cleaning of the area, bless em but what about the grass we cant vinegar that but i said give it a good rake and pray for rain :lol:

ok wont try it then,

Most definately

still nothing to report i will be keeping them a few more days, princess tries to stick her nose under but gives up when he does nowt moves and vegges at the other side of the cage

this is the slowest ive had so far :lol: only this afternoon we have had half hearted licks on the nose not actual grooming as such, and thomas looking at me as if to say is that all your gimme to eat :shock: princess is doing the sweetest bunny flops mainly with her bom in his face, we are getting there sloooooooooooooowly but surely, still going to be with me another night, got a new camera today just waiting for the batteries to charge up so i can test it :D

Awww that sounds fab :) cute bunny flops - yeah you'll have to get some piccies :D

have you put their littertrays in? - I dunno when I need to do this myself (for next weekend bonding of my two) was gonna leave them out for a couple days

Back