• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Foster Bun Rosie

CazScho

Mama Doe
Just thought I'd post some more pics of the lovely (none-grass eating) Rosie Lee who I'm fostering at the moment :D

000_0520.jpg

000_0524.jpg

000_0516.jpg

I'll pop her along to the vets and find out this week. I think she weighed in at 3.28kg last time!!

I have proper scales here Caroline if you want to weigh her yourself.:D

Any excuse to see her....

She is proper lovely by the way.:love:

I popped Rosie along to the vets this evening as was a bit worried about her not eating much hay still and wanted a double check on her teeth. She has gone from 3.28kg down to almost bang on 3kg. Vet said they could spay her now but would prefer her to lose another 300g - suggested we go back early January.

Advised to lose the pellets to get her eating more hay (and got told off for not sorting it out before!!) but I'm going to try the selection pack from hay Experts and see if she's more partial to something other than Timothy.

Bless her, she's such a little sweetheart :love:

Aawwwh poor Rosie Lee. She will be a wonderfully svellt lady when she's finished. If you need some Readigrass to mix in with her hay Caroline, just shout, I've got loads and am off to the farm tomorow.:D

Awwww she is very pretty, and looks like she loves her nose rubs :love:

She totally does!!

As soon as you get near her she assumes the position and waits!!

Bless her, there was a cat having a pre-op checkup in the waiting room that weighed less than Rosie!! She was at the svelte December/January Rosie weight!

Helen, thank you I will take you up on your Readigrass offer in my continued experiments to get Rosies poos bigger and more golden!

Back