• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas Stockings - Orders rec'd to 16/12.

Maizy

Mama Doe
Following on from last years fundraiser for Southampton Rabbit Rescue, I am making the Christmas stockings again this year.:D The price of the stockings is £4 each ( postage extra) with all proceeds going to the rescue. Like all the rescues out there, Sue has a number of long term residents who require an enormous investment of time, money and love and it was lovely earlier this year, that the 'bunny house' roof that was so desperately in need of repair was able to be replaced; thanks in no small part to the contributions from you guys last Christmas.:D So, this year, the main aim of the fundraiser is to secure another year for these beautiful buns.

Below are some of the stockings I have done recently and if you think you would like one, please pm me with the details. All request are on a first come first serve basis. Unfortunately, as I do have a lot of other commitments this year, I am limited as to how many I can take on ( and guarantee for Christmas).

Thank you to all who have ordered so far. :D I now have orders that wil take me to 16 December, so I can no longer guarantee delivery for Christmas with orders after today ( 22/11). I will try and get them done sooner if poss. :D The list now looks like this:

Binky Bun
Willow Holly.
Louise and Gus
March Hare
Elimy1987
Mini Mallow
Beth
Binky Bunny

Thank you all again.:wave:

DSCF1283.jpg

Last edited:
maizy im just going to send u the photos u requested having internet problems at home :( and there on my mobile so i have to upload them and then send u them.... but i cant see picstures on here of the stockings could u email me them to louise.hughes@directline.com if u dont mind xx:D

o.k ure a star.....:D ill definetly try and email these pictures to you 2nyt im having a nightmare with my internet :( i could txt u the pics if that helps?

:wave: received this morning maizy thankyou soo much its absolutely gorgeus and bigger then i thought it would be, you are soo clever :love: my bunnies love it too mowgli even had a sniff they now waiting for santa paws to come

lisa x

Ooooooooh, sweetie, could you put me on the list too if you have time? Timmy just saw these, and now he is stamping his foot and throwing a strop because he wants one!!!!! :lol: :lol:

ooo might have to get my 2 one of these each (teegs already has a stocking but it is for a good cause ;) ) will just have to ask mum to sort out paypal

Ooooooooh, sweetie, could you put me on the list too if you have time? Timmy just saw these, and now he is stamping his foot and throwing a strop because he wants one!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Typical of these dutchies, they do know how to get you right where they want you don't they?:lol::lol: Maddie does exactly the same! I wouldn't have it any other way! Have pm'd you.:D

:wave: received this morning maizy thankyou soo much its absolutely gorgeus and bigger then i thought it would be, you are soo clever :love: my bunnies love it too mowgli even had a sniff they now waiting for santa paws to come

lisa x

Aww thank you, :D really pleased you like it and very happy it has passed Mowgli's approval.:lol:

aww my stockings for Moo & Liquorice are on your picture!!!! I have hidden theirs away. Will dig out Splodge & Scrumpie's from last year - wouldn't want them to miss out!!! :)

Hi, are you still taking orders for these? They're absolutely gorgeous! Is there any chance they would come in time for christmas or have I left it too late? :)

Hi, are you still taking orders for these? They're absolutely gorgeous! Is there any chance they would come in time for christmas or have I left it too late? :)

Hiya, you are not too late to order at all, :D I just can not guarantee they will get to you before Christmas. I am hoping I can get them done ahead of schedule, but I also have to be mindful of college assignments and domestics, which always crop up when you least expect it!:roll: If you don't mind those terms, then I am happy to put you on the list.:wave:

Hi Jacquie! :wave: I have put some new piccies of Timmy in 'Stories & Photos' if you would like a reference!!! :D xxxxx

oh i would get two :( but would want them for xmas, what a shame!

if you get more time and think it would be possible then please PM me as i will buy two, maybe three!

x

Back