PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Stockings - Orders rec'd to 16/12.

Maizy
15-11-2008, 02:42 PM
Following on from last years fundraiser for Southampton Rabbit Rescue, I am making the Christmas stockings again this year.:D The price of the stockings is 4 each ( postage extra) with all proceeds going to the rescue. Like all the rescues out there, Sue has a number of long term residents who require an enormous investment of time, money and love and it was lovely earlier this year, that the 'bunny house' roof that was so desperately in need of repair was able to be replaced; thanks in no small part to the contributions from you guys last Christmas.:D So, this year, the main aim of the fundraiser is to secure another year for these beautiful buns.

Below are some of the stockings I have done recently and if you think you would like one, please pm me with the details. All request are on a first come first serve basis. Unfortunately, as I do have a lot of other commitments this year, I am limited as to how many I can take on ( and guarantee for Christmas).

Thank you to all who have ordered so far. :D I now have orders that wil take me to 16 December, so I can no longer guarantee delivery for Christmas with orders after today ( 22/11). I will try and get them done sooner if poss. :D The list now looks like this:

Binky Bun
Willow Holly.
Louise and Gus
March Hare
Elimy1987
Mini Mallow
Beth
Binky Bunny

Thank you all again.:wave:

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa108/maizydaizy_photos/DSCF1283.jpg

louise1
15-11-2008, 02:43 PM
maizy im just going to send u the photos u requested having internet problems at home :( and there on my mobile so i have to upload them and then send u them.... but i cant see picstures on here of the stockings could u email me them to louise.hughes@directline.com if u dont mind xx:D

Maizy
15-11-2008, 02:52 PM
maizy im just going to send u the photos u requested having internet problems at home :( and there on my mobile so i have to upload them and then send u them.... but i cant see picstures on here of the stockings could u email me them to louise.hughes@directline.com if u dont mind xx:D

Hi Louise

Yep no probs will e'mail the pics to you.:D

louise1
15-11-2008, 02:54 PM
o.k ure a star.....:D ill definetly try and email these pictures to you 2nyt im having a nightmare with my internet :( i could txt u the pics if that helps?

mini lop1
15-11-2008, 02:55 PM
:love: aww maizy they are lovely, just sent paypal payent :wave:

Maizy
15-11-2008, 03:01 PM
o.k ure a star.....:D ill definetly try and email these pictures to you 2nyt im having a nightmare with my internet :( i could txt u the pics if that helps?

Have e'mailed the pic over to you. Unfortunately my phone can't read pics, so text is no good I'm afraid.

:love:
aww maizy they are lovely, just sent paypal payent :wave:

Thank you :wave: Hope you like!:D

louise1
15-11-2008, 03:01 PM
no probs ill try and mail them 2nyt lol:D

mini lop1
21-11-2008, 05:11 PM
:wave: received this morning maizy thankyou soo much its absolutely gorgeus and bigger then i thought it would be, you are soo clever :love: my bunnies love it too mowgli even had a sniff they now waiting for santa paws to come

lisa x

March Hare
21-11-2008, 08:11 PM
Ooooooooh, sweetie, could you put me on the list too if you have time? Timmy just saw these, and now he is stamping his foot and throwing a strop because he wants one!!!!! :lol: :lol:

cheekytikki
21-11-2008, 08:55 PM
ooo might have to get my 2 one of these each (teegs already has a stocking but it is for a good cause ;) ) will just have to ask mum to sort out paypal

Maizy
22-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Ooooooooh, sweetie, could you put me on the list too if you have time? Timmy just saw these, and now he is stamping his foot and throwing a strop because he wants one!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Typical of these dutchies, they do know how to get you right where they want you don't they?:lol::lol: Maddie does exactly the same! I wouldn't have it any other way! Have pm'd you.:D

Maizy
22-11-2008, 11:47 PM
:wave: received this morning maizy thankyou soo much its absolutely gorgeus and bigger then i thought it would be, you are soo clever :love: my bunnies love it too mowgli even had a sniff they now waiting for santa paws to come

lisa x

Aww thank you, :D really pleased you like it and very happy it has passed Mowgli's approval.:lol:

purplebumble
23-11-2008, 12:44 AM
oh how clever you are..theyre wonderful!!

id order but after losing willow so unexpectedly im very pessimistic right now:oops:

drpengie
24-11-2008, 09:39 AM
aww my stockings for Moo & Liquorice are on your picture!!!! I have hidden theirs away. Will dig out Splodge & Scrumpie's from last year - wouldn't want them to miss out!!! :)

TeddyPatches
24-11-2008, 01:47 PM
Hi, are you still taking orders for these? They're absolutely gorgeous! Is there any chance they would come in time for christmas or have I left it too late? :)

Maizy
24-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Hi, are you still taking orders for these? They're absolutely gorgeous! Is there any chance they would come in time for christmas or have I left it too late? :)

Hiya, you are not too late to order at all, :D I just can not guarantee they will get to you before Christmas. I am hoping I can get them done ahead of schedule, but I also have to be mindful of college assignments and domestics, which always crop up when you least expect it!:roll: If you don't mind those terms, then I am happy to put you on the list.:wave:

March Hare
24-11-2008, 06:13 PM
Hi Jacquie! :wave: I have put some new piccies of Timmy in 'Stories & Photos' if you would like a reference!!! :D xxxxx

Starlight
24-11-2008, 06:47 PM
Recieved my order today, they are fab :love::love:

Thank you so much :D

XMissySJx
24-11-2008, 08:11 PM
oh i would get two :( but would want them for xmas, what a shame!

if you get more time and think it would be possible then please PM me as i will buy two, maybe three!

x

Mumtobuns
24-11-2008, 08:18 PM
Maizy....trying to send pics....but your PM box is full!!!! :lol:

Maizy
24-11-2008, 09:44 PM
Hi Jacquie! :wave: I have put some new piccies of Timmy in 'Stories & Photos' if you would like a reference!!! :D xxxxx

Thank you Jill, he is such a gorgeous boy :love::love:

Recieved my order today, they are fab :love::love:

Thank you so much :D

Glad you like them thanks :wave:

Maizy
24-11-2008, 09:49 PM
oh i would get two :( but would want them for xmas, what a shame!

if you get more time and think it would be possible then please PM me as i will buy two, maybe three!

x

Thanks SJ.:D If I can get ahead then I will.

Maizy....trying to send pics....but your PM box is full!!!! :lol:

Sorry Beth, should be clear now!:D

louise1
24-11-2008, 09:58 PM
am i still o.k for mine before crimbo?:)

XMissySJx
24-11-2008, 09:59 PM
Thanks SJ.:D If I can get ahead then I will.

Sorry Beth, should be clear now!:D

would love them for mine, its too cute for words

Maizy
24-11-2008, 10:05 PM
am i still o.k for mine before crimbo?:)

Yours will be ready to post Wednesday :thumb: Can you pm me your address please.

Binky Bunny
25-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Hi Maizy tried to PM yesterday but your mailbox was full!

Can you let me know who to make a cheque payable to and where I should send it?

Lucky can't wait to get her stocking, she's binkying all over th place :D

Maizy
26-11-2008, 10:05 AM
Hi Maizy tried to PM yesterday but your mailbox was full!

Can you let me know who to make a cheque payable to and where I should send it?

Lucky can't wait to get her stocking, she's binkying all over th place :D

sorry, :oops: It keeps filling up at the moment, I'll have to see if I can sort things into folders a bit better! Please don't pay yet, I will pm you Sue's details, as soon as it's ready.:D

Elimy1987
02-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Any update on these maizy as to when they will be ready? :wave:

Maizy
02-12-2008, 11:20 PM
Any update on these maizy as to when they will be ready? :wave:

Yep on track so far!:D Assignment week this week, so have had to slow down production to meet my deadlines. Friday is a serious deadline,:( but once I'm past that it's full steam ahead!:D

March Hare
09-12-2008, 12:42 AM
Just let me know when, where, and how to pay when you're ready, sweetie!!! :D xxxxx

Maizy
11-12-2008, 08:36 AM
Just let me know when, where, and how to pay when you're ready, sweetie!!! :D xxxxx

Yours and Elimy's should be ready for Mondays post.:D Plan is to get the last of them in the post by next Wednesday.:D Hope that's ok.
On a completely separate note, just love the siggi :love:, I feel like I've been away for months seeing eveyone going festive, it's lovely.

TeddyPatches
11-12-2008, 01:20 PM
Any news on my custom order Maizy? :) The buns are all excited!

FudgesMummy
12-12-2008, 09:17 AM
Oh I have only just seen this......has Fudge missed the deadline?

Maizy
12-12-2008, 09:41 AM
Oh I have only just seen this......has Fudge missed the deadline?

Am hoping to get the last lot posted Wednesday, so that leaves a few days clear for the post to get through to everyone. I'm just mindful that even first class isn't getting through as quickly as I'd hoped.:roll: I have Teddy Patches in front of you, who I've said the same thing to, in that I am happy to do one for you, but it's unlikely to get to you before Christmas I'm afraid.

Elimy1987
12-12-2008, 02:11 PM
Yours and Elimy's should be ready for Mondays post.:D Plan is to get the last of them in the post by next Wednesday.:D Hope that's ok.
On a completely separate note, just love the siggi :love:, I feel like I've been away for months seeing eveyone going festive, it's lovely.

Thats great hun :) If you could PM me your details for payment through paypal il sort it out for you. Thanks Again :D Both Buns and I appreciate it!

FudgesMummy
12-12-2008, 05:44 PM
If you could do one that would be lovely.....I can always hide it for him until next Santa Paws!

Maizy
18-12-2008, 11:06 AM
Just a quick update, I have pm'd you Beth so you know yours are coming :D and for everyone else you should either have your stockings already, or should do in the next day or two as they have now all been posted first class. Elimy1987 I've pm'd you about registered post. Teddy Patches, I am going to try and squeeze yours in over the weekend if poss. I am waiting on some confirmation from Minimallow and as she is in front of you, if I hear back from her I will be finishing hers first, but I will try.:wave:

Binky Bunny
19-12-2008, 06:23 PM
Hi Jacqui :wave:

Thank you so much for the stocking- it's brilliant :D

This is a picture of Lucky after opening it, I think she likes it :)

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/luckybinkybunny/Luckywithstocking.jpg

Binky Bunny
19-12-2008, 06:24 PM
Also, I've still not got the details to send payment to, can you PM them to me?

Thanks

Maizy
19-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Also, I've still not got the details to send payment to, can you PM them to me?

Thanks
:wave::wave: Thank you, so pleased it's arrived safely and Lucky likes it.:D Have pm'd you regarding payment. Thanks again.:wave:

March Hare
19-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Timmy has his stocking now, we both LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!! :love: He hung it last night.....I put some pics in Stories and Photos! :D Thank you SOOOOOOOO much!!! xxxxx

Maizy
20-12-2008, 01:20 AM
Timmy has his stocking now, we both LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!! :love: He hung it last night.....I put some pics in Stories and Photos! :D Thank you SOOOOOOOO much!!! xxxxx
:lol::lol: You must be a mind reader! I've just posted my first post for weeks on the main boards on Timmy's thread!:lol: Just saw the title and wanted a sneaky peak of that gorgeous boy of yours ( even if he does like phone chargers) :lol::lol: