• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My babies are growing fast

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
They are getting so big already! The four of them are now living together, still had no signs of aggression or any pinning so its gone very well. Flip and Wyatt have been amazing the way they have just accepted the babies

This is Orson, he has an inner ear infection so his head is tilted when he walks and he doesn't have great balance at the moment

DSC02316.jpg

DSC02264.jpg

This poor boy still doesn't have a name!

DSC02276.jpg

DSC02185.jpg

The food bowl is empty mama!

DSC02196.jpg

And having a wash while Orson is sleeping next to him

DSC01978.jpg

All sleeping after a busy morning at the vets

DSC02307.jpg

And a rat pile!

DSC02324.jpg

And my sweetest guy Flip after he jumped onto my lap for some extra cuddles

DSC02017.jpg

And Wyatt doing a massive stretch out of his house!

DSC02085.jpg

Brilliant pics :)

I struggle to get decent ones of mine, as they're always rushing off somewhere or seeing what food they can steal!! Just found two choc digestives on the sofa lol ;) x

Ooooh I do like the name Spike actually :)

Brilliant pics :)

I struggle to get decent ones of mine, as they're always rushing off somewhere or seeing what food they can steal!! Just found two choc digestives on the sofa lol ;) x

:lol: I know I end up taking about 200 photos then keeping about 15 because you cant see them in the rest of them :lol:

Back