• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my loving foster bun jimboooooo

areia

Wise Old Thumper
hes seems to have taken over my bedroom :oops: since haveinghim ive realised hes partially deaf now only responding to thumps on the floor or loud clicks bless him and his sight isnt really as good but hes a loverly bun always happy, he has free range of my room 24/7 and i have found him asleep on my partners legs while hes sleeping, hes very good only uses the litter tray or his cage for a toliet best house trained bun ive ever had to be honest, get the odd poops but they are easy to clean up
this is my attempt of keeping my room as hay free as poss not really working :roll::lol:
Photo-0209-1.jpg
[/IMG]

he luuuuurves his timmy

Photo-0208-1.jpg
[/IMG]

yes id hate to let him go but i cant bond him with doc, i want a loverly couple like toffee and humbugs owners to take him with a loverly small girlfreind no kids no other pets and doesnt mind him indoors he maybe with me a while :lol: as hes such a charcater, he will reward any new owner with his sillyness

yes id hate to let him go but i cant bond him with doc, i want a loverly couple like toffee and humbugs owners to take him with a loverly small girlfreind no kids no other pets and doesnt mind him indoors he maybe with me a while :lol: as hes such a charcater, he will reward any new owner with his sillyness

I bet you are dissappointed that you can't bond them :(

Have you got anyone else in mind to bond with Doc? xxx

and there me thinking you were astute bunny :lol:

i think the penny will drop soon:lol:

Aw bless...good for you :)

We have are eye on Erin or Pancake for our Geronimo. x

pancake is very sweet but shes just to big for me for the space i have, this is why im pleased beth is a little on the small side but then bigs was a runt and grew to normal dutch size, pancake is bit of a pickle to pick up, but i always get greeted if im at donnas im sure shes a cross dutch lop as she is a big girl she came in very very over weight to the point she couldnt really move and was a bit grumpy about it, but since shes lost the weight *sounding so cheesy* she like a new woooooooooooooman *flicks ears like the loreal ads*:lol: shes a nice heathly size now and her temprements better since shes been neutered too, aw i wish i had a bigger house id have a room for each couple

pancake is very sweet but shes just to big for me for the space i have, this is why im pleased beth is a little on the small side but then bigs was a runt and grew to normal dutch size, pancake is bit of a pickle to pick up, but i always get greeted if im at donnas im sure shes a cross dutch lop as she is a big girl she came in very very over weight to the point she couldnt really move and was a bit grumpy about it, but since shes lost the weight *sounding so cheesy* she like a new woooooooooooooman *flicks ears like the loreal ads*:lol: shes a nice heathly size now and her temprements better since shes been neutered too, aw i wish i had a bigger house id have a room for each couple

Aw! Well we might be forstering her to make room at Donna's for one of the buns I helped rescue. Do you think she is bigger than Erin? x

Aw! Well we might be forstering her to make room at Donna's for one of the buns I helped rescue. Do you think she is bigger than Erin? x

yes she is much bigger than erin she is more lop size than dutch

who have you helpt rescue?

Erin is a slimline bunny and not too big. She looks very elegant despite her stick legs. She keeps poking me with her nose and demands noserubs. Very Dutch character.

Erin is a slimline bunny and not too big. She looks very elegant despite her stick legs. She keeps poking me with her nose and demands noserubs. Very Dutch character.

We might have to come and meet her soon ;)

It's hard to know what sort of bunny would suit Geronimo. He is very friendly, a bit territorial, cheeky and independent. So I don't know whether a similar character to him or a laid back bunny would be best?! :( My OH definately wants a Dutchie :) have chosen all the other 5, so I think it is his turn! ;)

We are still waiting for photos of those bunnies. :D

Yeah sorry Gisela have just been too busy to get any done in daylight (finishing work in the dark), but David and I have finished their accommodation (well for the group of 9) a moment ago so should be able to get piccis up tomorrow.

Notice we have had a recount and there were actually 6 babies and not 5 as first thought so we took 12 out of the home and will be returning the lady a bonded 4 all being well.:D

Yeah sorry Gisela have just been too busy to get any done in daylight (finishing work in the dark), but David and I have finished their accommodation (well for the group of 9) a moment ago so should be able to get piccis up tomorrow.

Notice we have had a recount and there were actually 6 babies and not 5 as first thought so we took 12 out of the home and will be returning the lady a bonded 4 all being well.:D

The wickham 11! Haha!!! :)

Back